Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Great to be back, finally!

It has been a long while that I chose to stay away from my blog, actually for no specific or great reason. Thanks to my laziness and the ever growing responsibilities at hand. No matter whatever be the situation, I would still admit that I was not able to manage myself against the time and hence, all the other reasons would actually not matter. I have previously mentioned in one of my blogs that its the same 24hrs in a day that we all get, however it depends on how well we manage ourselves against that time attributes to the accomplishments. After a lot of struggle and a kind of block, I have recently realized what I have been losing by staying away from my blog (nah! ad-sense is not what I am referring to). I have realized that I am actually loosing out on my favorite pastime - writing, and loosing out on the small research part, which I used to do to present my writings in a better way. As said, its better late than never, I open my eyes right away and decide to plunge on the writing instincts again. Let my affinity towards my passion grow and hope to come up with nice and entertaining posts on a regular basis. And yes, it is an awesome feeling to be back, seeing the words  rolling on the screen as my hands rub the keys on the board. It truly is amazing and why did I shy away from it all this while? Let me not ponder over that anymore and instead resume my work as a blogger to deliver some creative posts thereby get closer to my goal of life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey jaanu nice to see u back as a blogger. Your writing skills are amazing. I loved the recent article. Every single article of yours is dear to my heart. You are a great inspiration cutz fr everyone in all the fields. The last sentence 'words rolling and hands rubbing the keys I liked the most. 3 CHEERS FR VIZBANZ

Padma Rupa Nadendla said...

Nice to know ur back... :)